• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mia????

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Tell me more :lol::lol:

I have one of those fox alarm things, the ones that go off if someone walks past, its frequency is apparently unbearable to foxes and they dont stay around. Maybe you should invest in one?? Not sure if anyone else has found them effective??

I saw them at the garden center I did worry if the buns could hear them too and they would set them off, please can you tell me about them?

We used to have on in our garden to scare away cats, apparently it's so do with the frquency and the sound pitch, as different animals can hear up to different levels.

I used to be able to hear the cat one though - a very high pitched noise that wasn't very nice!

I imagine a fox one in the same...

There are loads of cats in my garden too, not that it bothers me but all the neighbourhood cats seem to think it's great in my garden (I think I'm the only person on my street without a big dog), but I don't want it going off all night and upseting the bunnies or my neighbours come to think of it :lol:

Back