• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny cleaning diary?

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
I have had to start a bunny cleaning diary because my memory seems to be going to pot, and I can't remember when each bun/pair had a full clean or litter change. In fact I have trouble remembering who's been cleaned out unless I write it down straight afterwards! :shock:

I'm writing it in my existing bunny diary, which until now was used to keep track of info such as when routine meds were given, or when certain buns had dentals.

Does anybody else keep one or am I a freak?

I only have two bunnies in one hutch so it's not a problem for me :lol:

If I had lots like you however I would probably need to do the same. I have trouble remember what day it is :lol:

Does anybody else keep one or am I a freak?[/QUOTE]

Your a freak amy :lol::lol::lol:

Not really it must be really hard when you have so many bnnies to look after i use to forget which ones i had done when i helped kathy at the rescue :D

I have a whiteboard upon which I record the dates for hutches being cleaned and when hay arrives so that I can see how long it lasts. its so handy now that I am working full time.

I have a whiteboard upon which I record the dates for hutches being cleaned and when hay arrives so that I can see how long it lasts. its so handy now that I am working full time.

That's a really good idea. I always end up running out of hay and can't get more until the weekend...I'm gonna start doing that! :D

I have a white board!:shock:
But clean all litter trays every day (sometimes twice :oops:)

btw my board is done by w/c (week commencing) then changed each week.

Back