• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the love of pots continues

luvabun

Warren Veteran
potty126.jpg

potty129.jpg

potty130.jpg

I spy an empty pot -I must do some replanting :lol:

They do love those pots Jill. I guess the bonding worked.
They are quite happy together as long as Kiki doesn't hump the boys :oops: If she does they see her off but not in a nasty way, it seems to be an annoyance rather than anything too serious so I've left them together. It's so cute when I open the hutch first thing and the 3 of them are huddled together in the litter tray :love:

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwww I knew when I saw the title of this thread it would be yours :lol: What gorgeous pictures I love your 3 buns :love:

Oh good lord, your ones have sprouted leaves :shock:

I really must get me some pots, my buns are obviously being deprived of some basic bunny pleasure.

:D In case anyone's wondering, some of the stuff in the pots is the grow your own from the Hay Experts

I might have to invest in this pot business, but I'm afraid if I start letting them on the planters, they'll be in my tomatoes and everything else I have on the outside walk :shock:

So very cute piccies, looks as if you have a "Grown-Your-Own-Bun" project going on :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rain has stopped play today... but at least the stuff in the pots gets a chance to recover :lol: (my rotation policy does not seem to be working :lol:)

Back