• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

starting from scratch again

mrs munkee

Mama Doe
my bunnies have been home from holiday boarding for about half a week and its like they are different bunnies :( they are so skittish, in fact i think they are more scared then when i first got them in nov. even cadbury is only half as inquisitive :?

does anyone else find this after holiday boarding?

i'm really upset that i've spent 6 months bonding with them and its all been ruined by one week and i feel so guilty that i ledft them.

my two didnt come near me for two days but are ok now, treats won them back :lol:... its alvins humping thats worrying me so far pearls just moving away.

just hope it calms down soon before i hit him myself :evil::lol:

You might find they bounce back to normal much faster than you expect as they settle back into a routine :) Just feed them lots of treats and do the normal things they are used to :)

TBH they are probably just trying to settle back home again and are in a right old huff with their mum for leaving them somewhere new for a week, they'll be fine when they forget about their little unexpected holiday!;) Clove was in a mighty tantrum with me for leaving her and Fudge at the vets for Fudges dental on Monday and even by Wednesday she was decidly aloof with me.:roll::lol: Shes fine now though!:)

Cadbury has moments of his usual inquisitevness, then this morning i gave them their brekkies and they both grabbed a piece and legged it :roll: they just seem so skittish :? and its been almost a week since they've been back.

i'm just worried that something seriously frightened them while they were away

Back