• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone able to help me?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
:( nikkis m.e and fibromyalgia bad at mo..ive had a thistle hall boxed in my porch for about a fortnight...finally hadcouncil out to assess kitchen renewal scheme and mines being done in septmber..aarghhh

anyhoo now its calmed down i need to put up the hutch which is going in the lounge so it can be put up in the lounge.

anyone willing and able to give me a hand..ill pay petrol money ...and a smallish sum of money..all i can do right now....

please anyone in waterlooville havant petersfield etc.....im so upset.....my poor babies need this hutch up....asap....

if not anyone got any ideas ?

no my dads dead..my friends are all online.....no family to help.....neighbours not bunny folks.......and work long weird shifts......

stuck is what i am..thought my half brother would help but he wont even come down to cut the grass for our poor mum...:censored:

Deb if you can hang on until next thursday I can pop over and give you a hand :wave:

Wish we was closer, as a fellow Fibro sufferer I know how hard it can be and would gladly have come over to help.
Well done Gem for offering :D

good luck getting help sorry i live in wales and cant drive :(

maybe a handyman? someone at work? you could put an advert up saying that you would pay a small amount for their help or maybe someone from a local rescue shelter or voluntary place will help?

sorry i cant help my car is off road for few weeks... Gem can u tell me wot color ur bun harley is... he is simular to my tilly, only she has less black on her?

thank you all so much for youre kindness and links....

Gem oh yes please..youre a star!

mm you know shes only offerring so she can spend time with bif:lol::lol:

if youre really sure hun then yes please..ill get your travel costs sorted and arrange some fees somehow...:lol:

bertie says is sniffy wet kisses enough?:love: bandit says he can wee on you to let you know how exvited he is!:lol:

thank you so much..youre a star indeed.....pst...you know im useless right:lol:

poor nikki..shes not feeling happy about it right now..and im not happy as my limitations mean i cant help my mum and i feel useless..not a nice feeling.

roll on thursday.:thumb:.gotta clean the stinkies out later..ive had 2 days rest with my back..i hate that awful cage:evil:.....

mm you know shes only offerring so she can spend time with bif:lol::lol:

Damn, you've sussed out my plan to kidnap my Bif :love: :lol:

I'd say sooner but I'm at work all week until Thursday but of course I don't mind coming and helping out, I'm not that far really anyway

I shall bring my camera this time and take some piccies of your gorgeous buns :love:

Sorry I cant help but I hope everything is ok. My mum has FMS and chronic fatigue so I know all about those horrible bad turns. :(

thank you siona..yep its a nasty alright.

:lol: if you kidnap...YOUR bif..youll have to take bandit too then your bandit will be completely confused:lol:

take pictures..go ahead.....all i get is snoring lumps or big fluffy bums in shot!:lol: oscar used to hear the camera switch on and hed pose for piccies bless him. bif and bandit are toooo cute together..i must ask nikki when shes up to it to upload them for me so i can post em here! and send them to you anyway so you can melt..its her huge eyes and eyelashes that do it..you can see the adness in her eyes soemtimes for the lifes shes had and then oyu see her smile..or am i the only one who says they smile in their eyes?
she was binkying last noight in the cage..first time since goodnessonly knows when!
shes all yours for a bit of apple you know.....:lol:

:wave:

Back