• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

name the bunny competition/WE HAVE A NAME.....

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
This little girl needs a name, so we,re running a competition to help raise some funds:D:D
eastbournerabbitrescue029.jpg

we,re asking for 50p for every name you submit
closing date is 30th july:D
All names will be put into a hat and the winner drawn out by my little boy joshua.
names can be made public to prevent duplicate names being submitted,
The person who submits the winning name will receive 1 years sponsorship pack of 1 of our permanent residents and a goodie bag of bunny related items:D:D
Payment to be by cheque or coins between 2 pieces of card, please include username.
Please pm for address of where to send payment.

every little helps please support us

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!:D

Last edited:
What a very unusual coloured bunny :love:

I vote: Lupo x 6 :D

Could you PM details of where to send a cheque please.

Thanks

Joanne

she,s had to have a demat:cry::cry: she was extremely matted when she came in and unfortunately has has to be stitched up in several places because when they shaved her coat off where it was so tight it ripped her skin :cry:
have pm,d you about payment :D:D thank you

What a gorgeous gorgeous baby!

I would love to name her Cherub cos she looks like one. PLease PM me with where to send money.

Oh poor little mite :O(

I would like to suggest:

Angel x2
Speckles x2
Sweetpea x2
Sweetypie x2
Titch x2

£5

Where do I send the cheque and made out to whom?

Rabswood

Gorgeous bunny - I'll have £5 worth!

Ten suggestions from me:

Two that reflect her colour:

HUMBUG
CHIARASCURA

The second one is a femininised form of chiaroscuro and means light and dark or light and shade. It's pronounce Kee-ah-rah-sku-roh, but you could call her Chiara (Kee-Ah-Rah) for short.

Two operatic heroines:

AIDA
TOSCA

Two mythological or historical names:

ATHENA
NEFERTITI (Egyptian for 'Twice Beautiful')

Two names derived from British rivers:

SABRINA
TAMARA

Sabrina was the Roman name for the Severn and Tamara is derived from Tamar, the river which separates Cornwall from Devon.

Finally, two other names:

CONTESSA
VENETIA

The latter is pronounced Ven-EE-Sha.

She looks like she's going to be a very classy bunny when her fur grows back so she deserves a classy sort of name!

Please PM me with details of who to make the cheque payable to and where to send it.

I do but i am still thinking!
Ok got some 1. Maddison 2. Hermione 3. Arianna 4. Mia 5. Ava

Please pm me the address :D

Last edited:
I sent cheque but stupidly forgot to put my name or anything on it. its a hsbc one for 3 pounds and will have durham stamp on it i would have thought. Pm me if you cant find it.

lilly and bibi.

let me know where to send money.

ps just wanted to let you know bluebell the fenchlop i got from you in oct is doing great. totally bonded to jet my male frenchie and coco our dwarf lop:love:

Back