• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is it normal??

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
if pearl doenst slap him soon i will!!!

we picked them up from hopper haven on tuesday night and since theyve been back alvin has been hump happy (as bad if not worse than when they were first bonded)

do other peoples bunnies get so insecure when they are banished into boarding... hes doing my head in and pearl aint much happier with the randy little :censored:
:evil:

:shock: :lol: poor, poor Pearl!

I can just imagine Alvin going "she's mine, she's mine, she's mine, she's mine, she's mine"

Bless him - and bless poor Pearl too
WhiteBunny.gif

Last edited:
donna i have 2 girls here at the moment who are spayed but they havenot stopped humping each other. the tiny one is humping the big one, and th ebig one starts running around while the little one clings on as if she was having a ride :roll: :roll: :roll: we get it quite alot when there here, i think they are just confirming that their mate is theres! :roll::lol:

guess itll settle then :D hope pearl is tolerant enough to let him get away with his possessivness :roll:

"she's mine, she's mine, she's mine, she's mine, she's mine, she's mine, she's mine, she's mine, she's mine, she's mine, she's mine, she's mine, she's mine, she's mine, she's mine, she's mine, she's mine, she's mine, she's mine, she's mine"

:wave: alright Alvin, we get the message, leave Pearl alone now! :no:

lol next time ill have to weigh up whats more stressful for my angel... a journey she may well not cope with or up to two weeks of humping.. dont look good for my girl either way... now how to get out of visiting scotland :?

has pearl tried telling alvin she has a headache!:lol:

oh dear though-cant be pleasent but sounds like he is just confirming who his wifey is!

lol next time ill have to weigh up whats more stressful for my angel... a journey she may well not cope with or up to two weeks of humping.. dont look good for my girl either way... now how to get out of visiting scotland :?

how about "sorry, i can't come to Scotland, Alvin humps the living daylights out of Pearl so I simply can't leave them"?

do you think it's having been able to smell other rabbits that has made him feel insecure? could you see about boarding where they could be seperate with no smells?

poor Pearl, i hope he stops soon.

That Alvin, what a character:roll::lol:

We had to put a board up so he couldn't see the other rabbits while he was here as he got so worked up - and took it out on poor Pearl of course:? She is such a darling though and puts up with it so well. He just loves her sooooooooo much:lol:

That Alvin, what a character:roll::lol:

We had to put a board up so he couldn't see the other rabbits while he was here as he got so worked up - and took it out on poor Pearl of course:? She is such a darling though and puts up with it so well. He just loves her sooooooooo much:lol:

oh bless him! it's twoooo love! humpidy hump hump! :lol:

Back