• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Panacur - 5 days down

Indiechic

Wise Old Thumper
only 4 to go with Bailey... OH MY GOSH

ARGH!!!!! its so frustrating, tried the mashed banana trick, he would not touch it, so had to get him between my legs. I now have a very hacked off bunny...

to make matters worse, i will have to do more panacuring next week!!

Why can't it be yearly as oppose to 3 monthly.

ARGH x

only 4 to go with Bailey... OH MY GOSH

ARGH!!!!! its so frustrating, tried the mashed banana trick, he would not touch it, so had to get him between my legs. I now have a very hacked off bunny...

to make matters worse, i will have to do more panacuring next week!!

Why can't it be yearly as oppose to 3 monthly.

ARGH x

Three monthly? My vet has always said to do it every six months.

Good luck with the next four doses :D

try wrapping it in spring greens and tied like a parcel with hay... works a treat with pearl, she dosent fall for the hidden in a banana neither :lol:

try wrapping it in spring greens and tied like a parcel with hay... works a treat with pearl, she dosent fall for the hidden in a banana neither :lol:

have tried EVERYTHING

im resigned to bunny headlocking i think...

bailey ran up me and on top of his crate yesterday

x

I dread it coming around too although I do mine every 6 months.

Mine are all fairly easy for the first day or so, then once they're wise to it I end up having a wrestling match will all 8 of them for the next 7-8 days.

If only they could get it to taste yummy to them....

We must be lucky cos all 6 of our buns like the taste of it. I'm sure they'd just lick it up even if it weren't on spring greens.

Back