• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mummy Sarah LOOK.....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2008_0619june0185.jpg

i got married ......:D:D:D

awww hello baby girly!!

i do hope you're going to behave for aunty angie... mummy is coming to collect you on monday night... so not many sleeps!!

they have been fine till i was talking to them and fussing them ...then Masha decided to let me know Casper was hers and humped him ...then they had a little chase ....best hold off on the fussing for now :roll:

they look realy good together ... hope youve cleaned that hutch well mummy cos Marsha is def the boss :roll:

they have been fine till i was talking to them and fussing them ...then Masha decided to let me know Casper was hers and humped him ...then they had a little chase ....best hold off on the fussing for now :roll:

they look realy good together ... hope youve cleaned that hutch well mummy cos Marsha is def the boss :roll:

I have I have!! im going to clean it again saturday. think im going to go by a vinyl off cut and stick it down!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!! :love: :love:

Congratulations on your wedding, Marsha Moo......your new husbun is VERY handsome!!!!! :D :D

The other thing I would advise is not to let them within sight of Bailey for a while too. As Angie said Marsha is most certainly wearing the pants and that means it's really important she dosn't feel her position is threatened when they get home. :)

The other thing I would advise is not to let them within sight of Bailey for a while too. As Angie said Marsha is most certainly wearing the pants and that means it's really important she dosn't feel her position is threatened when they get home. :)

yep thats cool, i will run through the living room so as not to see bailey!!

verysettled today ...i have fussed them both and picked them both up for a cuddle and check over and no bother when i put them back ... Marsha was laid with her head across caspers back just now :love:

verysettled today ...i have fussed them both and picked them both up for a cuddle and check over and no bother when i put them back ... Marsha was laid with her head across caspers back just now :love:

awwww wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bless them both... well i white vinegared the bedroom again and we have vet bed for the bedroom...

i am also putting new toys in, we have had the door changed today and also will be putting the litter tray which is new into the large bit in the hutch.

We have a new hay basket and will be using the old hay tray but it has been thoroughly cleaned!

I cannot wait,... nor can nick...

and im going to have to resist bring toyah home with me!!!

Back