• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alvin & Pearl

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
as if weve never been away :D

P6190111.jpg
:oops:

P6190114.jpg

P6190115.jpg

P6190121.jpg

P6190122.jpg
:love: :love:

:lol::lol: He says it sure looks like a fun game they are playing! :lol:

oh it is for alvin.. pearl not so keen and i dont know where to put my eyes..... even scarier pearl did it to alvin this morning cus he was in her way at veg time.. she had hold of his head too an wouldnt let go :shock::shock:
i had to clap really loudly before they started fighting :cry:

no broken skin and he forgave her instantly thank all going gods :D

oh it is for alvin.. pearl not so keen and i dont know where to put my eyes..... even scarier pearl did it to alvin this morning cus he was in her way at veg time.. she had hold of his head too an wouldnt let go :shock::shock:
i had to clap really loudly before they started fighting :cry:

no broken skin and he forgave her instantly thank all going gods :D

she doesn't look very impressed in that picture actually, does she?! :lol:

Pearl! :shock: rude little lady! :lol:

she doesn't look very impressed in that picture actually, does she?! :lol:

Pearl! :shock: rude little lady! :lol:

hes been at her since they came out of boarding.. i have a feelin alvin is too insecure to go to a place with other buns and his gal :shock:

gonna have to see if she can cope with a scotland trip after all :(

it was really scary to watch theyve never gone even close to violence before, gonna have to watch her at food time i think :roll:

hes been at her since they came out of boarding.. i have a feelin alvin is too insecure to go to a place with other buns and his gal :shock:

gonna have to see if she can cope with a scotland trip after all :(

it was really scary to watch theyve never gone even close to violence before, gonna have to watch her at food time i think :roll:

:no: no teatime scwabbles please Pearl, it's not very ladylike!

Back