• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stumpy is in the vets on a drip

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
The lady I am getting Stumpy from has phoned me to say that Stumpy has bloat and is on a drip,he is only 8 weeks old.:cry:
The vet said that it was caught early
will he be ok?

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope he is ok, he has such a great home waiting for him.
When were you hoping to get him?

The lady I am getting Stumpy from has phoned me to say that Stumpy has bloat and is on a drip,he is only 8 weeks old.:cry:
The vet said that it was caught early
will he be ok?

Awwwwww poor baby :(

8 weeks is such a delicate time for Bunny tummies. I hope that he will respond to treatment. Sending him loads of vibes.

Janex

I hope he will be ok. Tell her not to give up too soon, it can take a while for it to start to work. ***vibes*** for Stumpy x x

Just seen in another thread it's next Saturday.

I would suggest that even if Stumpy recovers well that it might be worth waiting a while before getting him as it is such a long journey for a young rabbit. :)

Get well soon Stumpy

I am SO sorry to hear that Stumpy is poorly. :cry: :cry: Sending masses of Get Well vibes for him. xxxxx

((((((((((((((((((((((((( VIBES ))))))))))))))))))))))

Yes we were going to get him on the 28th.He was separated from mum on Tuesday,but is still with his sisters,the vet said it has been caught early,he is ringing at 8.30

Thank you everyone,he is doing really well and is now eating :D The vet said he may go home this afternoon,I am keeping my fingers crossed :D

Stumpy is doing well and going back to live with his Mum as the vet thinks he was dehydrated due to being separated from mum 2 days before.He is going home later today and the vet says he is fine.As he is not mine yet do I pay the vets bill that must be quite high???

Stumpy is doing well and going back to live with his Mum as the vet thinks he was dehydrated due to being separated from mum 2 days before.He is going home later today and the vet says he is fine.As he is not mine yet do I pay the vets bill that must be quite high???

No i wouldnt of thought so he isnt yours yet!:?

Back