• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leaves

It depends what type of leaves your rabbit is eating. If it isn't poisonous I doubt if it will do any harm. I feed Tinky a wide range of plants with leaves, and she loves it, and it doesn't do her any harm. I do suggest though that you make sure those leaves are not poisonous. :wave:

It depends what type of leaves your rabbit is eating. If it isn't poisonous I doubt if it will do any harm. I feed Tinky a wide range of plants with leaves, and she loves it, and it doesn't do her any harm. I do suggest though that you make sure those leaves are not poisonous. :wave:

There is a like 'bush thing' at the bottom of the garden, and the leaves blow into the run sometimes. I don't think there is anything that is poisoness (sp :oops:)
Jack x

There is a like 'bush thing' at the bottom of the garden, and the leaves blow into the run sometimes. I don't think there is anything that is poisoness (sp :oops:)
Jack x

:lol: take a picci of it and im sure someone can try to identify it?

Back