• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

worry, fret, worry - jabs again!

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Have just had three of mine to vets for VHD jabs, and after some of the last 'batch' getting the infamous 'cylap limp' I insisted on Lapinject. Now of course I'm really worried that they will react in some way to lapinject.

Keep rushing out to see if they are eating hay or running around or . . . well just fretting really.

Its just SO difficult not to worry!!! Don't worry at all when I go for jabs of course:roll::roll: I know I shall be up all night checking on them.

Have just had three of mine to vets for VHD jabs, and after some of the last 'batch' getting the infamous 'cylap limp' I insisted on Lapinject. Now of course I'm really worried that they will react in some way to lapinject.

Keep rushing out to see if they are eating hay or running around or . . . well just fretting really.

Its just SO difficult not to worry!!! Don't worry at all when I go for jabs of course:roll::roll: I know I shall be up all night checking on them.

Awwww I know just what you mean !!

Janex

Thanks Jane: its good to feel I'm not totally mad .. . . or at least not alone in being totally mad . . :lol:

just been to check on them again :oops: and they all fell on the long grass and milk thistle I brought them so no lack of appetite yet!!!

Thanks Jane: its good to feel I'm not totally mad .. . . or at least not alone in being totally mad . . :lol:

just been to check on them again :oops: and they all fell on the long grass and milk thistle I brought them so no lack of appetite yet!!!

I think being a Bunny Mummy guarantees neurosis, anxiety disorder, insomnia..............

Why do we do it !! :rolleyes:

:lol:

Janex

Back