• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carlton is NOT impressed with his Daddy!

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
i think Carlton will be ignoring his Daddy later for his behaviour last night.... have a read of this, his latest blog entry. :lol:

Oh poor you. hopefully daddy will be feeling better soon and then he can give you lots of sorry hugs and kisses:D

Oh dear Carlton...............:?
I bet your Daddy had a sore head today!!

......'peepee out of our dinkies'..................:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Janex

Oh dear Carlton...............:?
I bet your Daddy had a sore head today!!

......'peepee out of our dinkies'..................:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Janex

I couldn't sleep for worrying that he might choke so I feel rubbish today. Tending to Ryan also gave Carlton the opportunity to severe my ipod headphones so i'm less than impressed! :lol:

me and alvin read it this morning before breakfast... i swear his gigglin went on for ages afterwards :lol::lol:

me and alvin read it this morning before breakfast... i swear his gigglin went on for ages afterwards :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:Carlton says Alvin would not be laughing if he could smell the yukky smells Daddy was making! bleurgh!

The only was he can make it up to Carlton is a trip to Tesco for extra herbs! :lol:

Oh Laura - Carlton makes me laugh soooooo much :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: - bless him with his antics!

Keep on writing Carlton - think you'll get a publishing deal one day!!!

Hope your daddy is feeling a little better today & mummy hasn't told him off too much!

Oh Laura - Carlton makes me laugh soooooo much :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: - bless him with his antics!

Keep on writing Carlton - think you'll get a publishing deal one day!!!

Hope your daddy is feeling a little better today & mummy hasn't told him off too much!

we both waggled fingers and paws at him while making frowny faces! He did look like death so we weren't harsh with him. :lol:

Carlton is my favorite blogger ever, he is so clever with his words!

*dinkles* :lol::lol::lol:

Daddy better get Carlton some great presents to make up for the yucky smells he subjected Carlton too!

Carlton is my favorite blogger ever, he is so clever with his words!

*dinkles* :lol::lol::lol:

Daddy better get Carlton some great presents to make up for the yucky smells he subjected Carlton too!

:lol: we are expecting yummies for both our tummies, i think!

Love it Love it Love it :love:

That's my first read of the blog and it's brilliant. Carlton is like your naughty friend - all seeing but discreet.

Will be checking in regularly from now on.....

Helen

LauraLou, do you realise what a monster you have created? The more and more people who read that blog, the more and more pressure there will be on ....ahem....Carlton to write his blog ;)

Back