• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nia and Gabriel - first pics! And now a vid - Post 20

Vanessa.B

Mama Doe
Nia and Gabriel came home to Horwich on Sunday :D As the weather was so horrid yesterday we brought them inside for a 'getting to know' us session.

Gabriel was so funny - he ran around and binkied almost non-stop. He was so desperate for Nia to join in. Whilst she was sat in the cardboard house he ran from one end to the other over and over again. It just seemed he wanted her to play too. Nia is a very quiet bunny so didn't take him up but she did do a lot of exploring. Hopefully in time she will start to enjoy life more too!

They both like raisins!

2qu6hbc.jpg
2efrjio.jpg

2jep69x.jpg
4lpws1.jpg

i6kqw4.jpg
ofyd0g.jpg

24oox8x.jpg
f1a7ew.jpg

Last edited:
At last!, they look so happy together Vanessa, I am so pleased it's worked out for Nia:love::love::love::love:

I am so pleased, Gabriel seems so happy :D He has the cutest ginger eyelashes and Nia is just the sweetest little furball :love: It has been worth the wait to get them home.

At the moment Gabriel is charging around outside in the big pen, he is so full of energy. BJ and Rosie are in a pen nearby and are not bothered by Gabe and Nia's presence which is good :D I am not sure if Herbie has noticed them yet - he has a bit of a problem with referred agression so has to be kept at a distance.

I am still bemused at to why she is so quiet, but I really think that this little lady has been through so much that she just needs some adjustment time. And as for Gabriel. How wonderful... a happy ending for 2 very special buns who have both suffered more than any bunny should....

I can't tell you how happy and heart warmed this story always makes me. It never fails to make me smile... xxxx

Nia has been a lot more active today, enjoying her time in the big run outdoors. I'm hoping that when she gets on the grass ( giving it a bit longer for the myxi jab to kick in) that she really starts to enjoy herself. Our other four are at their happiest when they are on the lawn.

As for Gabriel, he is so full of life and so curious. He is letting us stroke him more too - he seems to have settled really quickly. The pair of them are a joy :love:

Last edited:
Only just seen this ..how lovely to see pics and see both the bunnies happy:D
Glad Gabriel has settled and is enjoying himself :D Give them both a noserub from me xx

Back