• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just dont believe it....People make me so MAD!

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
Do you remember my neighbour who had the white rabbit rabbit called Casper that lived on banana and whose brothers arrived with me from my neighbours sister when I was running the rescue?

Well I just found an email in my inbox telling me that he is infact a she and she has now given birth to an accidental litter of 6....who are now 1 week old. Would I please take 5 of them when they are 8 weeks old :shock::shock:

The funny thing is she moved away months ago and is obviously oblivious to who I am but her name and the rabbits add up :? :? This family is a walking disaster for rabbit welfare.

I dont know what to do now :(

I'd tell her you'll only take them if you can have all the rabbits on the premises and hutch. That way they can't 'accidentally' have more.

:shock::shock::shock::shock: *looks for 'banging head on wall icon'*

gah, what a poop. who's the dad?!

:shock::shock::shock::shock: *looks for 'banging head on wall icon'*

gah, what a poop. who's the dad?!

Her other rabbits, no idea where he came from and she appears to want to keep one of the kits :censored:

I havn't got anywhere to put 8 rabbits anymore.

Im going to send her an email when I've calmed down a little. I would like to take all the rabbits but the problem is I have nowhere to keep them at the moment.

I very much doubt she will let the adults go, she is only a teenager and very immature for her age :?

I would make it a condition that you take them all or none at all, but then I suppose if she says NO, you are left worrying about what will happen to them.

Arrrrrggghhhhh people:censored:

I would make it a condition that you take them all or none at all, but then I suppose if she says NO, you are left worrying about what will happen to them.

Arrrrrggghhhhh people:censored:

and whilst I can house 5 babies together for a few weeks and then split into sexed groups I cant house two sets of babies and a split pair of adults :cry:

People are so bloody selfish. :censored:

I am very seriously tempted to leave her to clear up her own mess :evil:

I did that recently, & was congratulating myself on being hard. But all that happened is it was a bigger mess for me to clear up later:shock::cry:

I've sent an email....as babies have been offered a place on a waiting list. It's as nice as I could manage whilst still insinuating what a idiot she was :?

Back