• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

AnimartAuctions a charity animal products auctions site. Its like ebay but for pets!

vegas22

New Kit
Hello.
First off let me introduce myself. My name is Christina I’m 23 and have always loved animals. Me and my partner have just set up
http://www.animartauctions.co.uk
Animart auctions is an auction site (similar to eBay) which is dedicated to catering for animals and at the same time helping those animals in need. On Animart, users can buy and sell items made for a large variety of domestic, wild and farm animals.
As well as providing an auction site for animal lovers, Animart also aims to aid animal charities and rescues in providing care for homeless, abandoned and injured animals. In order to help those animals in need and those who work so hard to look after them, Animart donates 90% of the websites profit from listing fees (not your sales). Every month, an animal charity is selected from a list of charities which are nominated by Animart users. The selected charity will be featured on the home page so that Animart users know which charity their money is going to. Animart will keep you up to date with all money raised for each charity on the home page.
Animart would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support and hopefully we can help make a difference and really help these charities out.
This month the nominated charity is Oldham Cats, a rescue centre for stray and unwanted cats.

In short animart is an eBay style site just for animal products where 90% of the sites profits go to charity.
If anyone feels they could help out the site by handing out flyers etc then please contact me via e-mail (located on the site)
Any help is greatly appreciated and we are always happy to hear your views.

Thanks again
Christina

probidlogo.gif

Last edited:
For today only its free to list an item on animart!

When listing an item you will need to enter d51d5f034835 into the “voucher code” box during the listing process. This will make sure not fee’s are added to your account.

Now theirs no excuse to sell that pet item you no longer need :)

Back