• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New bunnies arrived today - sad or happy?

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Phoebe :D 9 months old - real little sweetheart ............ wonder if Maximus would like her :? :D

CIMG9916.jpg

CIMG9921.jpg

And Patch - a proper gorgeous grey dutch boy - about 2.5 - 3years old :D

CIMG9920.jpg

CIMG9926.jpg

Last edited:
OMG ... Patch is even more stunning in the fluff than I was expecting :love: Good job we're full here :lol:

As for whether Max might like Phoebe? Yes, yes, YES!! She's GORGEOUS :love: Give it a try!! :D

Phoebe has gone to a new home :cry: It's a great new home :D but :cry: For the first time since Poppy (aka Jet) I was seriously concidering becoming a failed rescuer :rolleyes: but this home was too good to not let her go and she bonded really well with their gorgeous boy ........... but :cry: :roll:

Please keep fingers crossed for Patch too - we have a homecheck tomorrow and if all goes well she's planning on following me home ...... :shock: Well not quite but she is keen!!! :lol:

Awww hun, its so hard I know she was special to you but she has a wonderful new home :D Fingers crossed for Patch x

:cry:

any buns come in the last lot that have maximus potential? How about that yummy nethie you brought round to my house?

Back