• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Regarding The Novelty Hutches.

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Well I got a reply.

Hi,

thank you so much for your feedback, i am advertising them for my father who has retired and is looking for a hobby, and he takes so much time, care and attention in making these that it was so upsetting to see them not, it is nice to know there may be a reason behind them not selling, thanks once again for giving your time to e mail us, and i will speak to him about increasing the size of the hutches,

thanks once again

Jon

ps (the right size should be 6ft long, 2 ft high and 2 ft depth? is that correct)

So hopefully, they may be made bigger, if not, I will hve to keep trying:D
Jack x

I think if he made them a bigger size they'd be pretty popular!

He could try marketing to the indoor house bunny market to as there isn't much indoor housing that doesn't look really ugly :lol:

I think if he made them a bigger size they'd be pretty popular!

He could try marketing to the indoor house bunny market to as there isn't much indoor housing that doesn't look really ugly :lol:

That is a great idea!
I think, if he made them say 6ft long, they could be used as indoor cages, and say if it was a pink hutch, use pink panels, or NIC cubes to make a run!

I might mention that! ;)
Jack :lol:

Indoor ones could be smaller eg dog crate sized 4' x 2'6" but with built in shelves like people add to crates - maybe send him a pic of a kitted out crate as an example. Most people couldn't fit 6' in the house :lol:

Indoor ones could be smaller eg dog crate sized 4' x 2'6" but with built in shelves like people add to crates - maybe send him a pic of a kitted out crate as an example. Most people couldn't fit 6' in the house :lol:

True:lol:
I will send him a pic, but I will ask permision from the Bunny Mummy/Daddy first;)
Jack:D:D

Back