• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nottingham/Lincoln now Covered

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Is anyone able to help five of the "fire Piggies" get to their new home? They need to get from Nottingham to Lincoln as soon as possible
Would be great to see these little chaps in a new settled place..
If you can help please pm me or Faye Cottonmather
Thank you

Last edited:
can't do the full run as our holidays looming so busy at weekends now, but the other half works newark and has said if anyone can meet him there from work (hours vary so wld need to know which day to give exact tiem, but it's between 16.30 and 18.00) then the piggies could hitch a lift fro the remainder of the journey back to lincoln with him.

would anyone be able to do teh nottingham- newark leg of the journey on a mon-fri evening?

Last edited:
Becks...I could probably meet your O/H in Newark on Monday or Tuesday. The later the better for me, but work owe me a few hours time-of-in-lieu so I'm reasonably flexible.

Amy

Becks...I could probably meet your O/H in Newark on Monday or Tuesday. The later the better for me, but work owe me a few hours time-of-in-lieu so I'm reasonably flexible.

Amy

that would be briliiant if you could! he's on a middle shift next week so should be out of the office 17.20, so be about 17.30 he'd be ready to meet if ok with you?

5.30pm is good for me. Would Monday or Tuesday be better for your O/H?

Can you PM me details of his workplace, etc.

Cheers

Amy

5.30pm is good for me. Would Monday or Tuesday be better for your O/H?

Can you PM me details of his workplace, etc.

Cheers

Amy

Monday be better as i have a parking space that day so wont need toc ome collect me afterwards too lol.

will send youa pm now, and pm tickles who i'm sure will be thrilled!

Back