• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

miffys home.

miffy's mum

Warren Scout
Hi all,
Ok so today i picked up miffy and we got home around about 3pm. He was really scared he didnt move when we got in. So im started to panic as i caint rember bringing my first rabbit home. I thought oh my god maybe his in shock :shock:

I read in a leaflet to leave the bunny for a while just so he can get used to being somewhere different. so i did.
His now in the hutch with the door open, his had a good run around and his started to explore alot......His been everywhere :lol:
His been doing these crazy little shakes as his running around, is this a good sign?
his allready started chewing at his hutch and his trying to dig through it. Miffys hutch has got an upstairs aswell, i was saying to my husband that it takes a while for the rabbits to go up to the top.....he proves me wrong his up there and allready found his ball that release's treats. Im in love with him, his got such a lovely way :love:

i live near maldon!

miffy sounds gorgeous, the 'crazy little shakes' by the way are binkys.
like funny little jumps when they trist their bodies? its a sign of pure joy!

ive been watching him, he shakes his ears first then he does like a little flip. he's acting like his got something in his ear. well thats what it looks like. :)

Back