• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackpool to Aylesbury, all covered now, thanks

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
12 of the Blackpool bunnies need to get to Blackberry Farm by Monday 23rd June, 12 noon where they will be collected by the RSPCA and taken on to Twickenham. They will already be in carriers which do not need returning.

If anyone can help with this part of the journey please reply on the thread :D

We can do to Preston (on the M6) and possibly further South if needed but need to be home by noon so Neil can have the car to get to work.

Thanks
Maria x

Last edited:
Here's a map if it helps anyone :D

bpool-aylesbury.jpg

Are you looking to transport them on Monday - if you could get the bunnies to Bolton I could take them on to Stoke(ish).

Yes, thank you- please can you pm me your email and mobile number :D

Just need to find someone who can go from Stoke now!!

Thanks, Maria

Vanessa :wave:

I've just spoken to Helen at the Blackpool branch and the buns can travel from Saturday. It would be easier if we could do the whole thing on Monday as I doubt there are many people who can house 12 bunnies in various groups/pairs/singles overnight! However if someone can then Saturday is a definite option.

At the moment you are stranded in Stoke though ....

Maria x

We are only 15 min drive from Blackberry farm (had lots of lovely buns and piggies from there in the past) So could do the last bit of the journey. We can't get as far as Stoke though as he has to got work by lunch time, don't know if this is any help.

Just realised I'm back at the fracture clinic Monday morning so can't do monday sorry.

We are about on Sunday if that helps.

Is there any reason why they can only go on Monday to blackberry farm. I know it is closed to the public monday and the drive way gates are locked as well

Just realised I'm back at the fracture clinic Monday morning so can't do monday sorry.

We are about on Sunday if that helps.

Is there any reason why they can only go on Monday to blackberry farm. I know it is closed to the public monday and the drive way gates are locked as well

The buns are not actually stopping at Blackberry - they are being collected from there at 12 noon to be taken on to Twickenham. Blackberry haven't got spaces to keep them overnight as they have already taken some from us yesterday.

How far up could you do? And could you house the buns overnight - I'm not sure of the groups but I think there are quite a few singles in this journey.

Maria x

I can do from me in Warwickshire down to Liz in Leighton Buzzard but I can only do Monday, sorry working on Sunday

I see, we could have taken them to Twickenham on Sunday if they could have been got to us.

We can't get them to blackberry farm on Monday as I'm at Milton Keynes hospital at 10.30 for x rays etc.

I have about 5 cages I could use overnight and we could get to watford gap but not sure if this helps now if we can't do monday

Theo if you can get to us you can probably get straight to blackberry farm it isn't far from here. Its just between quainton and ayelsbury

This is sounding hopeful -

Theo - Where would you like to pick up from in Warwickshire - Coventry? And are you available on Saturday, just in case we cant get a link up from Stoke on Monday?

Liz, if we have to do Saturday, are you OK to keep the buns for a couple of nights - we may be able to Blackberry to collect from you early on Monday for instance?

Maria x

Last edited:
If they can be got to mine on Saturday that is no probs, as Steve is not around on Saturday for driving.

Would need to be collected from mine by 9.30 on Monday or in the afternoon.

Will need to know by tomorrow morning though as Steve will need to help me set up cages

Thanks Liz, it depends on whether Theo can do Saturday and if we can find a link person to do Stoke-Warwickshire on Saturday or Monday.

Maria x

If they do arrive Saturday, you could still take them on to Twickenham if you wanted to!! It's just transport from RSPCA could only be arranged for Monday.

I do love to confuse things!! :lol::lol:

Maria x

Last edited:
Not sure if I can help anyone. Im free on Monday.

I have sent you a pm Maria as I don't want to complicate the thread.

Thanks Raine! Your offer gives us more options, I've pm'd Theo. :D Also Gemma has offered to do the Preston -Coventry/Nuneaton run on Saturday if Theo is available on Saturday.

If Theo can't do Saturday then we are back to Plan A with Vanessa to Stoke. :p

Maria x

Back