• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Oh Auntie Jane..!"

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Hello Auntie Jane:wave:
Yesterday Auntie Jill came to me with a parcel from the postman and it had MY NAME on it:D
Inside was a lovely card and some cream for my sore bits. There was also some money for Auntie Jill to give to the lady who stuck a needle in me last week..can't see why Auntie Jill pays her for doing that!
and the parcel was from you!:D
Here is a pic of me trying to groom the bunnies on the card..well the bunnies on it were very handsome:oops:
violetth.jpg

It was so kind of you to send this and Auntie Jill says you are a lovely lady. She tells me I'm lovely too especially when she is cuddling me:D
I'm being very good and have even lost a bit of weight..down to 4.75kg..and my feet are healing quite well and Auntie Jill says I can move into a bigger hutch tomorrow:D
I still have to have my bottom cleaned as I can't reach it myself:oops: and I have some cream on it too!
Anyway thank you once again and I'll let you know how my diet goes
Lots of love
Violet Honeybunny xxxxx

Awwwwwww Violet I am so pleased the parcel arrived !! :D
Well done for losing some weight and I am sure you will soon feel much more comfy.

Lots of nosey rubs Violet :love:

Love Auntie Janex

I will try and get some better pics of Violet but she really did have a thing for the card and wouldn't stop licking it and picking it up?:D

Back