• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits and Piggy Piccies...

jane28

Alpha Buck
Well have managed to get a phone with a good camera and video on it so please bear with me as photos will be better once i get used to it! (and Smokey and Bandit stop running about :roll:)

Here are my two babies

" If your names not down you're not comin' in"
P170608_193102.jpg

And Smokey insisting on eating her bit of apple outside after running around with it in her mouth for ages trying to find the right spot :roll:
P180608_1521.jpg

And also the piggies that are staying with me until they get a new home (or just stay here... no one has decided yet...)

Squeaker piggy (daughter - the noisy one)
P170608_140403.jpg

Group shot but mr Big Bum wouldn't pose...
P170608_1408.jpg

And finally sleepy piggies... :love:

Boy piggy
P170608_151301.jpg

Mum piggy
P170608_1514.jpg

Not many as still getting used to camera and i have a few videos of them all i want to load up as well but still getting my technical head on!

Hope you like them!:D

bless!!! they are all so cute, your bunnies look just like my bunny murphy, lovely colouring on yours though, murphy is just black.
Love the piggies too, i've got 2 left, that i've just bonded, and they are getting on great, i love pigs, they are so funny to watch xx:)

Aw thanks, I do love my buns...:love: (and the piggies but trying to keep a short term view on them only at the mo)

Bandit is all black but she has a strip of i think moulting fur on her ears which are a bit gingery,,, I cant get a photo of her unless she is eating because she never keeps still when im around :roll:

Smokey is odd because on that photo i can see she has a different colouring on her back and haunches but it is very subtle... I think its her moulting but then again she has always had it so who knows...

Ok are they mini lops or Dwarf lops??? Can anyone tell me???

Smokey looks to have the same colouring as Buster...I'm told hes got isabella markings....very pretty.

WHat are Isabella markings? Im intrigued now!

And March Hare...

The ginger piggies are looking for homes if you can't resist them ;) Mr piggy has a great ginger blotch by his back leg as well so you could call him a ginger as well (if you squint)...

ANyone also got any ideas on how to keep piggies entertained? Something that doesnt cost a fortune though!

Oh and you can see the buns efforts in "redecorating the wendy house" by the random torn bits of paper in the run..

Awwwwwwwwwwww - :wave: heya kids!! Those sleeping piggy pics are great!! :love:

They both say " Hi Mrs Chloe... sorry that me and my sister were too hormonal for our new hopeful friends :oops:... Mum says some bloke called the Vet is going to sort that out for us and then we might get another friend or two to play wiv later on... But only if we behave and stop trashing our pad...":evil:

Back