• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Handsome Little Fella!!

Isis

Mama Doe
I can't believe it has been a month already when I got my little boy, I thought I would share some pic's with you that I have just taken. To show you how much he has grown :D He must be about 4.5 months now (my mind is else where and I cannot think to work it out :()
photo0076sx4.jpg

photo0082og3.jpg

photo0083fv1.jpg

photo0084an8.jpg

:love::love::love:

Believe me I'd taken 100's of pic's and they were the best.. Most were either half a head or half a body..

But my stepmum was snoring in the next room :oops: (she just come off a night shift) and he was listening to her :lol::lol:

He's my little baby :oops:

And he keeps jumping onto my bed and chewing my pillow :lol::lol:
I have a really old soft toy horse that I have had nearly all my life that he jumps on and then hops onto my bed...

I've renamed him Mr. Poop Machine, he keeps leaving me little presents laying about for me to pick up :lol::lol:

When I first got him he was so nervous, wouldn't let me pick him up. So I didn't push him and let him come to me. Now he always comes to me and sits on my lap and lets me pick him up. :love::love::love:

Back