• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

strawberries + grapes?

davemulheran

Warren Scout
Hi all

is it ok for me to give ralph some strawberry or grape?

only a very small piece obviously at first.

I just thought it would be a nice change / treat for him

any bad points about them?

thks

Only that I'd rather eat them myself :lol:

Both of those are fine as an occasional treat but not as a regular thing - they are far too sugary to be good for the bun's sensitive digestion!

Mine love strawberries...run around with them like they've found treasure!

I would say only as a treat,mine don't have them very often!

strawberry yes

Grapes is a no, no as there is too much gas. For that matter, even when I eat grapes, I have stomach aches

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol

I just spat my pepsi out laughing at that!!!!!!! Whats with the ears???:shock::lol:

.....and now I've just sent the link to everyone in my office - that is the funniest thing I have seen in years - can't stop watching it :lol::lol::lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just spat my pepsi out laughing at that!!!!!!! Whats with the ears???:shock::lol:

i had to ask on here what he was doing when i filmed it! he's doing a big swallow, maybe it was tangy. he only had a quarter of a grape, i can't believe the mess he made! he's only had it a couple of times, his Sunday fruit treat is usually banana, nomnomnom!

Carlton is hilarious - he should have his own TV show!

I tried ours with a strawberry today - anybody would think I had offered them Panacur. Rosie took one sniff and scarpered.

Carlton is hilarious - he should have his own TV show!

I tried ours with a strawberry today - anybody would think I had offered them Panacur. Rosie took one sniff and scarpered.

:lol::lol: Carlton is like that with spring greens! he just looks at it like "what's this c**p? get me the coriander!" :lol:

Back