• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding near Nottingham/Derby?

babybunnies3

Alpha Buck
I'm going away for christmas and need boarding for 3 outdoors (together) and 1 indoor bun, does anyone know any good places? (I live in Long Eaton kinda in the middle of Nottingham and Derby).

If you go onto Rabbit rehome on the left hand side there is 'holiday boarding. If you then click on it you'll get boarding in all areas of the country. It has Lambley Mansfield Ruddington West Bridgeford and quite a few others under Nottinghamshire. It Also tells you what to look for when choosing one hope this helps :D x
And LOTS of places in Derbyshire

Last edited:
:wave: How about my Mums? - she lives in Sandiacre (so do we) :lol::lol::lol: Sorry only kidding but just had to post that as we are also off to Norfolk for our summer holidays and she is sitting for our 2 buns, our cat and my sons hamster AND one of our weeks away she also has my brothers 2 dogs, 2 rats and a Python. Poor Mum good job she is retired.

Have you received the 'Connections' Mag yet? we got the Sandiacre one yesterday and there was a big Bunny ad in there somewhere near J24. Cant remember the name but she seemed to know her stuff. I will post the name and website later when I get home.

Bunny Hall Rabbit Retreat in Ruddington so its inly down the road .

See www.bunnyhall.co.uk.

I am not recommending this place as I know nothing about it it was just in our local magazine and thought it might be useful to you.

There was also a local pet sitters who worked in a vets in the same mag who will come to your house. will pm you the details as it is a phone number.

There is a boarder in Derby who I think is a member of the forum! We use a pet sitter who is based in Nottingham who I can highly recommend. A forum member recommended them as she works for them and they were fantastic and it got around the problem of traveling and she was also able to feed the stray cat that we have recently acquired!

Back