• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How amazing are baby rabbits!!!

**lexi**

Warren Scout
I just wanted to say how amazing i think baby buns are :D
My five are 4 day's old now and already have some fur....enough for me to see what colours they will be,they are so adorable.
They were a huge surprise when they showed up on saturday,but i'm soooo in love :love:
I just can't wait til they are hopping around and ready for cuddles!
ok enough of my rambling :oops:

they are truly amazing, my 4 babes are 16 days old, and keep coming out nest when ever i go see them.... they are just so cute they love licking my hand and are not scared at all, but then i couldnt resist handling them from day one... how will let two go to new homes when they older...:cry:

my babies are 2 days old now,i cant wait to be able to handle them either they are so qute,i cant get over how chubby they are for newborns though,their legs are quite chubby too,ive had and seen baby buns before and these look quite big compared to them lol..
im thinking of taking the camcorder up there in the morning, as i dont want to go startling mum or babies with the flash of the camera.
i cant get over how they were getting themselves around the hutch the first day they were born,i thought they couldnt move out of the nest for a few days at least.
congratulations both on your new bunnies x

my babies are 2 days old now,i cant wait to be able to handle them either they are so qute,i cant get over how chubby they are for newborns though,their legs are quite chubby too,ive had and seen baby buns before and these look quite big compared to them lol..
im thinking of taking the camcorder up there in the morning, as i dont want to go startling mum or babies with the flash of the camera.
i cant get over how they were getting themselves around the hutch the first day they were born,i thought they couldnt move out of the nest for a few days at least.
congratulations both on your new bunnies x

Thank you and congrats yourself :D
mine are a week old now and just get better by the day :love:

hi i have six baby buns and they 16 days old now and are so cute i want to keep them all. fingers crossed one of them is female because i cant keep one if not. they are all moving around now have all they fur and mum doesnt mind me having a cuddle. i cant wait till they are big enough to go in the run.

Back