• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Old Rabbits

montyflossy

Alpha Buck
Just been spending some time with my 2 oldest bunnies - Molly and Nugget.
They are sooo lovely, bless Molly she is not doing so well at the moment.

Here she is
rabbits148.jpg

I bought her and Nugget a new soft cotton rug each, bargain in poundland!

Here she is grooming her snugglesafe :cry:
rabbits146.jpg

And here is my funny boy, 7 year old nugget :love: (I got him some nice blue things after I realised most of his stuff was pink :shock:)
rabbits149.jpg

Please post some of your oldies :D

Lucy x

Awww Lucy, I :love: them. Whats wrong with Molly? :( X

She is at least 6 this year, and she has great days and then quite bad days when she gets really wobbly and sleeps all day on a towel. She as started to soil herself a bit even when she is in bed (which is unusual as it used to be ALWAYS in her tray)
I just take it day by day, she loves her grass and hay and she still trys to stand up for it in the morning :love:

They are absolutely GORGEOUS! :D :D

This is my oldest bunny. She is a lovely old girl, her name is Honey and she is 8 years old. :love: I love her to pieces!

Abunny3.jpg

Winston (about 10 years old) and Snowdrop (about 8 years old):

000_1771.jpg

Also Smokey (the magpie harliquin) who is 6...not sure if she qualifies as an elder bun? In this photo she's with her daughter Abby, who's a middle-aged bun of 5 years.

000_1787.jpg

Back