• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Blackpool 50

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
Here are the Blackpool bunnies, they were being kept in 17 small hutches which were also removed. We are so lucky at Blackpool to have branch of the RSPCA who are good with bunnies. Please excuse some of the enclosures are not the normal sizes and standard - they have bunnies living everywhere at the moment.

We are desperate for transport/bunnyruns to enable these bunnies to reach their rescue places. Please look at the threads in the transport section. :)

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=134926

RSPCAAwareness011Large.jpg

Mum with the youngest kits - I didn't want to disturb them much.

RSPCAAwareness014Large.jpg

Possible Dad

RSPCAAwareness016Large.jpg

The lionhead dutch crosses

RSPCAAwareness068Large.jpg

And Dad

RSPCAAwareness019Large.jpg

Two More

RSPCAAwareness022Large.jpg

Mum and baby kits

RSPCAAwareness025Large.jpg

This mum and older kits were being kept in a tiny 3x1foot hutch.

RSPCAAwareness027Large.jpg

And another Dad

RSPCAAwareness028Large.jpg

And another Dad

RSPCAAwareness029Large.jpg

And another Dad

RSPCAAwareness032Large.jpg

And another Dad

RSPCAAwareness035Large.jpg

And yet another Dad

RSPCAAwareness037Large.jpg

A group of 3

And finally the group of 12
RSPCAAwareness046Large.jpg

RSPCAAwareness044Large.jpg

And this little girl who stole Neil's heart
RSPCAAwareness063Large.jpg

Maria x

Last edited:
awwww very tempted to offer the mum and youngest kits a forever home and the lionhead dad (once neutered of course) lol.

They are all lovely, so glad they are safe now.
Well done Maria can see why neil has taken a shine to the little girl, looks like an angel (bet she's gonna be a cheeky one though lol)

RSPCAAwareness028Large.jpg

And another Dad

oh my i know its not but it was kind of a thing where my heart stopped when i looked at him because hes the splitting double of Crystals biggest baby its scary because the markings are all the same i have pictures to prove it :shock: but doubt a rabbit i rehomed up here would have found its way all the way down there so i dont have to worry to much theres probably 100's of rabbits with the same markings.

i've never seen a lionhead dutch X before, they're so sweet.

love the bunny heap too! :love:

so glad they were saved from a horrible place.

Awww they are all beautiful :love:

So glad they are safe, just hope they all find homes really soon :D

I wonder if March Hare could do with a lionhead dutchie or two?! ;) :lol:

The bunny heap will be staying together in their forever home in Cumbria where they will be integrated with another group and left to roam in a huge barn and secure enclosure. :D

Maria x

The bunny heap will be staying together in their forever home in Cumbria where they will be integrated with another group and left to roam in a huge barn and secure enclosure. :D

Maria x

Thats a relief then Maria as I couldnt stop looking at the bunny heap!! :love:
I am in love with them all :p :p

Back