• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Novelty pink hutch

I love it!!!!!!! Not for a permanent home so don't think I would pay nearly £100:shock: It is brill though.

Shame it's not bigger, I would hate to see a bunny in that.

As they seem to be made to order is it worth contacting him to tell him about the RWA recommended size? He may even sell more if they come in bigger sizes :D

I hate to think of the amount of rabbits that will be locked up 24/7 in those, they are tiny. They would be nice as a shelter though, very funky.

Last edited:
Have emailed them. I tried to explain as nicley as possible:D
Hopefully, he might change his mind!
Jack x

This is what I did Jack a couple of days ago with another offensive hutch. Ive been reported to ebay! Lets hope your fella is more understanding than mine!!

For a shelter in a run they look brilliant, i'd love one of those for my piggies:oops::oops:

but for a permanent home there not even good for a single piggie really:(

It's awful, it's this kind of product that promotes rabbits to little kids, i mean what kid wouldn't like a cute fluffy bunny to stick in there and live a miserable life. I can't stand gimmicky products.

That said, i think it is suitable for a 'shelter' and NOTHING else, but how many people would use it as one??? I'd hazard a guess at not many :(

:evil::evil::evil::cry::cry: Poor buns, its hardly wide enough to turn around in and mine couldn't even stand up or probably even fully stretch out, thats so cruel! 2ft by 2ft is a prison!:cry:

Back