• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Trip To Butlins..

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
We had a great weekend :D I haven't laughed so much in years!! :lol:

Heres just a few of the pics I took... Hope you like ;)

Butlins101.jpg

We had such a laugh on this bike!! :lol::lol::lol:
Butlins089.jpg

Me and my youngest
Butlins043.jpg

and my eldest
Butlins041.jpg

and my sister (wearing dressup glasses)
Butlins039.jpg

Titan the Robot
Butlins078.jpg

Chico!! :D He was such a good all round entertainer (with a well fit body;) )
Butlins046.jpg

And finally here is the geese family that lived outside our apartment :love:
Butlins001.jpg

Fab piccies!!! :D Glad you had a good time :D

The pic on the bike made me laugh, I have pics like that of me and my mom when I was little :D

Did you have a few drinkies?! :lol:

That bike was so funny.... The only time my sister ever rides a bike is in the gym and she has to go as fast as possible! This meant that instead of riding round at a leisurely pace we were steaming round like loonies!!! :lol: We nearly ran over some Butlins staff as well as almost tipping it over as we went round the corner!! :lol: As for the speed bumps .. well lets just say we took off!!:lol:

And yes we did have the odd sherbert or two...;)

Looked like loads of fun, i want to ride one of them bikes:lol:

What Butlins did you go to, i'm going to the skegness one next month:D

I saw Titan last time i went a couple years ago, he was fab:lol:

Kezza it was Minehead :wave:

Oh cool i really want to go to minehead but mum wants to go to skegness for the huge clothes market near by:roll::lol:

There whrere loads of baby ducks in a pond at skegness to, we let them have the last of our bread before we drove home:lol:

There was a big duck living in a bush outside the pub too, i'm dying to go and see if it's still living there hen we go back:lol: all the baby ducks will be grown up now:love:

i hate the titan!! he came 2 a town near me on some puppet day and chased me into woolies :oops: :oops: :oops: i was scared!

Aww that looks fab, and Chico..Brilliant, loved Titan too. We used to go there years ago for Monster Rock week-ends :lol:

Back