• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where'd the cute factor go?

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:lol: I was thinking why don't people say how adorable and sweet my bunnies are (i know some people do comment on them :thumb: :D ) and then I remembered they are the 'ugly' and 'boring' rabbits, agouti, REW and Fawn :lol: I know they aren't cute and fluffy but to me they are stunning, and that's all I care about :D But I just wanted to share my stupidity :lol:

:lol: I was thinking why don't people say how adorable and sweet my bunnies are (i know some people do comment on them :thumb: :D ) and then I remembered they are the 'ugly' and 'boring' rabbits, agouti, REW and Fawn :lol: I know they aren't cute and fluffy but to me they are stunning, and that's all I care about :D But I just wanted to share my stupidity :lol:

they are gorgeus:D ive had two agouti bunnies and love them:D ie old thumper and rosie now, both agouti bunnies

thanks :D I love agoutis, my fave colour, I don't just mean people on here, people off the internet never comment on them being cute, just say aww, that's a nice bunny, in a really fake way, especially with Magic :lol:

thanks :D I love agoutis, my fave colour, I don't just mean people on here, people off the internet never comment on them being cute, just say aww, that's a nice bunny, in a really fake way, especially with Magic :lol:

well mine never get commented on, on things like facebook:oops::lol:

aww i wouldnt worry hun not many people comment on my rabbits either except for Misty but then when i browse through the photo section i always go aww at the photos but dont always comment ;) believe me hun people will be looking at you buns and saying awwwww and know how gorgeous they are just sometimes were all a little lazy to write it down :lol:

:D lucy :D Agouti's are my fave :love: I can see why people think they are boring :roll: but i don't see why they should judge them by it :(
but up against fluffly, loppy, lion heads what do you expect :( (i'd rather have an agouti any day :lol: )

aww i wouldnt worry hun not many people comment on my rabbits either except for Misty but then when i browse through the photo section i always go aww at the photos but dont always comment ;) believe me hun people will be looking at you buns and saying awwwww and know how gorgeous they are just sometimes were all a little lazy to write it down :lol:

lol, once i posted a thread and 52 people looked, one person commented :lol:
I'm not complaining or anything, I just remembered they aren't the 'pretty' bunnies :D
(Your bunnies are lovely BTW :love: )

Aww bless you i love your bunnies, especially Magic i love REW:love: i use to have a huge one as a kid called Snowball:love:

My poor buns are boring to, don't know why black bunnies aren't seen as cute as 'others' :( but i lurvvves them, Casper i my baby, i love him so much more but i don't tell the others:oops: i still love them all just feel closer to Casper if it makes sense:lol:

That Crystal butterfly always comments on mine, she wants to steal my Poppy away:lol::lol::lol:

I think all bunnies are adorable! No such thing as a boring bunny! :D Tinky is greyish-agouti in color, which might be seen as boring by some, but still I think she is lovely! :love:

everyone loves mine cept for Jelly. nobody ever comments on her lol but they adore peanut! poor girl! :lol:

I guess it's proven that agouti, black, fawn, REW's are un-popular :(
even though i personally think they are beautiful :D

i actually feel quite attracted to Agoutis, REW's and Blacks :oops: rabbits dont care what they look like or what we look like for that matter so i dont think we have any right to judge them by their looks. i think if anything a rabbit all one color is seen as boring more then anything :? its a bit like how some people judge those with ginger hair :roll: its all pathetic in my eyes its inside that counts :)

LOL, I think every good bunny owner thinks their bunnies are adorable, not many people thought my last bun, Mitsy, was that cute, but when you know her, she had a fantastic personality and the cutest face :)

Liqourice was stuck in a pet shop for over a month poor soul, even the shop said black bunnies just don't sell:( and then he came home with me to my crew of black bunnies:lol:

I have a carrot top bun aswell, i feel mean now calling Buttons that because he does answer to Carrot top:oops::lol::lol:

Back