• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess who is booked in for spey

jenzel5

Mama Doe
Well I have decided to book Daisy in for her spey. She is having it done tomorrow and I am so scared for her. She is such a scared bunster and I am afraid she is going to be a pain and not eat after the op. Time will tell. So send vibes for Daisy and hope she will find a new home soon. Here she is

IMG_0997.jpg

So now for anyone who is interested in giving gorgeous Daisy a home she will now be speyed, vaccinated and wormed before being rehomed.

well daisy is back home with me. I am so shocked with how well she is coping. It's as if she has had nothing done. She is full of life. I am shocked by how much she has changed. She lets me pick her up without kicking off. Thanks for the vibes, they must have worked bless her.

Glad to hear she's doing well :D Hoops was just the same - the vet nurse had trouble catching her when we went to collect her! Had to check for myself that she'd actually had an op :lol:

Back