• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

radish leaves

do rabbits like radishes,keep meaning to buy some for B but wasn't sure if they can eat them let alone their leaves!

Apparently they can eat both radishes and leaves ... I've bought some especially and 3 out of my 3 bunnies didn't touch them ... better luck to anyone else trying them!!

My 3 all eat the leaves and leave the radish, so now I eat the radish and give them the leaves - very easy and fast to grow too :)

:lol::lol::lol:,

Still, don't know if rabbits can eat them, they have very hairy leaves, I wouldn't fancy them.;)

some people (from what i've googled) will feed radish tops, but they do seem fine to be fed to bunnies.

Don't give too much tho as can cause gas :mrgreen::lol:

Deej loves radishes, but I haven't grown any in ages (get them in the supermarket :oops: ) so he doesn't have the chance to have the leaves. Incidentally I prefer the normal type of red radishes as they are less peppery and I have noticed the white flesh doesn't have the peppery taste it's in the skin!

Bunnies (and humans) can also eat the leaves of beetroot, (so I decided to grow some in the garden) but deej wasn't interested in them at all! :roll::lol:

mine like raddish although you have to slice them otherwise they don't realise they are edible.....Good low calcium and calorie veg.

Back