• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My garden (minus bunny shanty town aka my yard!)

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
Some pics of my garden from a few weeks ago...only just got around to putting them on Photobucket.

Looking towards the house (n.b. slight glimpse of shanty town in background :oops: :lol: ):

000_1953.jpg

Looking down garden:

000_1957.jpg

Amy

WOW thought you said you had a small garden millys not gonna want to come home

My old house had a small garden (about 20ft)...my garden now is about 150ft...was a bit of a culture shock at first having to maintain it :oops:

Millie is very naughty, she keeps digging holes in the lawn...norty bunny! :roll: :lol:

But Amy, I LOOOVE your Shanty Town!!!!! I would also VERY much love to have your lawn!!!!! :D

Thank you :D I bet you wouldn't like to mow it though...it takes about an hour! Unfortunately the bunnies aren't quite up to the job so I have to sweet talk my dad into mowing it :oops:

I love your garden :D

Where did you get your run which goes around the tree,if you dont mind me asking?

The run around the tree is a combination of the PWS Greenline panels you can order through the RR website (although I think people are having dificulty recently :?) and panels which used to be available from Wilkos at £7 for a pack of 4...Wilkos stopped selling them a few years ago though

I think Ferris (beige lop) and Radar (black up-ear) are under the tree in that picture.

I *think* the other bunnies on view are all fosters...Vincent, Keira and Sophie.

i wish i was stretched out under a tree like Radar! instead i've been sorting the "bunny room" :rolleyes: i'm tired now!

My old house had a small garden (about 20ft)...my garden now is about 150ft...was a bit of a culture shock at first having to maintain it :oops:

Millie is very naughty, she keeps digging holes in the lawn...norty bunny! :roll: :lol:

20ft is big compared with my scabby yard

Yes i ment to tell you she likes to dig she digs at the side of the fence here where the concrete has broken i give you full permission to spank her bottom :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What a lovely big garden!! If ours was that size, I could have some more foster bunnies. :lol:

I removed the big metal run from the lawn tonight, and have to say that Sunnie and Cloud have done a brilliant job as lawnmowers. The grass is a lot shorter where the run was. And there is A LOT of poo in one corner. :)

Back