• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've been brave and booked her in!

hollyd123

Warren Scout
Right, its taken me a-g-e-s to pluck up the courage to do it, but today I booked Darcy in for her spey. She's going in next week (Wednesday), so I'm sure I'll be back posting my questions etc then!!

Just a quick question, I am hoping once she has fully recovered from her op, and her hormone levels are back to normal, to be able to find her a companion. :love: I just don't know how to go about this! She is a bit of a stroppy character and has lived on her own for 9 months (I have had her since she was 8 months). How do I know if she'll bond with another bun? The new bun will definately be from a local rabbit rescue - will they help me with bonding the pair?

Sorry if I sound really dopey, :oops: its all quite new to me!!

I'm new to all this as well, so I hope Darcy's little op goes well.

My understanding and I'm sure some more experienced regulars will confirm this - any rescue worth their weight will help with the bonding.

You don't say where you are but I know two good ones; in Gloucester and Bristol.

:love: to Darcy for her op.

Thank you for your kind words for Darcy. I'm so nervous about it! I'll be terrible next Wednesday!

I'm in the West Midlands btw.

Thank you, will keep you posted. :D

Just another question about bonding, might it be a case of me taking her to a rescue and leaving her there with the potential new friend, or take the new rabbit home with me and do it in a neutral environment there? I suppose all rescues are different!

So many questions!! :oops: Sorry!!!! :oops: Just want to do the right thing!! :D

Back