• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

**Cutest Bunny Competition**

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi al
In the latest issue of bunny Mad magazine i am running a photo competition to find the *cutest bunny* It is free to enter and there are some great prizes to be won!
When i look through this thread I see soooo many cute bunnies who are certainly winners!! so please send in you entries. Full details in issue 6 or PM me for more details.

Misty can enter! you can't help it if you have such a cute bunny;) just enter different picas from last year and then that is fair!

anyone can enter...come on all you cute bunnies!

can alfie enter?

DSC01085.jpg

DSC01214.jpg

DSC01220.jpg

Can you only enter one bun per person, how do we choose our cutest form so many, i have 6 cuties:lol:

you can enter different bunnies, there is just a maximum of 5 photos per entry. I know it will be hard to choose but imagine me having to pick the winners:shock: all bunnies are cute to me;)

I don't envy you i'd have them all as winners:lol:

I want to enter my bunnies, shall we jsut pm you the pics:)

i did have bunny mad but i cant find it, do i just sent photos to that email address? can i enter all four of my bunnies?

i specially want to enter peanut as he is poorly :(

thanks kay!!

XMissySJx-- yes send the pics to that email. You can enter a total of 5 pictures. please provide names of bunnies entered and your full name and address.

thanks kay!!

XMissySJx-- yes send the pics to that email. You can enter a total of 5 pictures. please provide names of bunnies entered and your full name and address.

so can i enter one bunny...with five piccies of that bunny...

or five bunnies with one piccie each?

or any ammount of bunnies but five piccies each?

sorry for being so unbelieveabley stupid lol!!!

so can i enter one bunny...with five piccies of that bunny...

or five bunnies with one piccie each?

or any ammount of bunnies but five piccies each?

sorry for being so unbelieveabley stupid lol!!!

you are allowed 5 entries so if you want to enter one of eah of your bunnies you can:) or if you just wanted to enter one bunny 5 times you can as long as you enter 5 photos if that makes sense:?

Back