• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carlton plays "Find The Banana"!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Aww bless him, he's confused! Bobbin is exactly the same, must be a mini lop thing. Spends so much energy chasing the smell, if they just sat still for a moment and thought about it they'd have it much quicker :rolleyes: :lol:

I love your red pouff, stool thing, where'd ya get it?? :D

Oh that is so cute :lol::lol: My Artie is a black mini lop too but he doesn't like narna. He would run around like that for raisins tho:roll: I love watching them eat banana its soo funny:lol:

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Aww bless him, he's confused! Bobbin is exactly the same, must be a mini lop thing. Spends so much energy chasing the smell, if they just sat still for a moment and thought about it they'd have it much quicker :rolleyes: :lol:

I love your red pouff, stool thing, where'd ya get it?? :D

:lol: i'm sure his ears just get in the way and confuse him! :lol:

the pouf was Ryan's grandparents', it's about 40 years old or something! it was the only thing Ryan wanted to keep when the house was cleared, it was his childhood seat! now Carlton likes to sit on it. one chew though and it will be out of bounds! :lol:

:lol: i'm sure his ears just get in the way and confuse him! :lol:

the pouf was Ryan's grandparents', it's about 40 years old or something! it was the only thing Ryan wanted to keep when the house was cleared, it was his childhood seat! now Carlton likes to sit on it. one chew though and it will be out of bounds! :lol:

Aww blesss, guess it's one of a kind then! Oh well, I'll just have to steal it :oops: :lol:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If Carlton lived here, I would just give him the banana :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh dear poor carlton. He would not make a good sniffer bunny, better stick to making movies as they're great. Mine are all bananna hounds, trained to find bananna no matter how hard yyou hide it.

oh dear poor carlton. He would not make a good sniffer bunny, better stick to making movies as they're great. Mine are all bananna hounds, trained to find bananna no matter how hard yyou hide it.

:lol: i might have to send him to your for some banana training!

Back