• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorted Thanks

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
can anyone pick up Marsha and Casper from Sooz tomorrow sometime after 5 and drop them with me at Hoyland ...pretty please :D

Last edited:
Hi, I'm really sorry I can't do tomorrow - but if no-one can help you out tomorrow - I could do Thursday for you, if that's any help? Let me know if you need me to help, cheers Denise

Hi Sooz, that's ok for me, if it is for you - I can collect between these times & take them over - I finish work at 2pm, so that's ok for me, let me know cheers Denise

(I'm on my way out now, but will check again later when I get in about 10.30pm)

No worries, I don't mind at all. I don't know where either of you live but if you could PM me both your addresses, I'll pull maps of multimap to make sure I know where I'm going. Look forward to meeting you both.

yes we are bun juggling ...took in 5 emergencies yesterday ...but we can sqeeze them in just till sarah can pick themup on monday ;)

have pmd my address ...hope it went to the right person as i havent had a reply :shock:

Hi Angie & Sooz

Hopefully you'll have got my reply by now, have been looking at all other threads, so didn't realise you'd emailed me.

Don't worry about your Zombie look Sooz - if you want me to come later, let me know if that would be better for you. I can fit in around you & Angie. Just PM to let me know. Am off to bed in a bit, but will be home from work tomorrow about 2pm & will log on.

See you both tomorrow
Denise x

5 is fine with me, I have to be back in work by 6....no rest for the wicked :p

See you tomorrow :wave:

Back