• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do spiders insist on staying in Speckle's hutch?!

nic-nac89

Young Bun
His hutch really needs a good clean but there's always spiders in there and I'm arachnophobic :( I was just plucking up the courage to clean it out and went to check on him and as I opened the hutch door a spider ran down one of the walls! Needless to say my courage has gone! Poor bun :(

I'm terrified of spiders :oops:, but I would rather risk a spider ''getting me'' than the flies getting my buns. If it's a big one in the hutch I just sweep it into the bin with all the poop. :)

I'm terrified of spiders to if i ever have any in the hutches i usually hoover them out

Ditto the above, I'd rather a few spider than flies. Maybe I should encourage some to move into my hutch have had two flies hanging around today nearly smashed the hutch up trying to get them - sorry having anger issues trying to make new ramp for hutch as the ones in there are :censored: :censored: :censored: useless. :lol:

We had a large one living in the house, it kept going between our bedroom and the study, I kept it secret for a few weeks from my o/h because he kills them then he saw it so I moved it outside to near the hutch :lol:

Just be grateful you don't have a shed full of webs and spiders like me!:lol: I was dusting the shed this morning and removed some seriously large, thick webs and I too am terrified of spiders, as far as I know I only have one spider living in there and thats enough for me!:lol:

Back