• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please, please send vibes for Holly. I think she's ok

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
My poor baby is poorly, I rear guarded her a few days ago and she went off her food for a couple of days, she would eat but not with much gusto, it did say on the back of the bottle that buns appetite would reduce so I wasn't overly concerned. She started eating again so I thought that was that. On Sunday night she started to go off her food again, eating but not a lot and only soft food like raisons and a bit of mushy pellets, so I booked her in the vets yesterday and she's been kept in to have a dental today. My vet said there are a few sharp edges on her back teeth.

I am worried sick I keep remembering what happened to Rex, I am beside myself actually.

I told the vet you must look after her as she's my favourite and my vet looked really scared. Well I don't really have favourites I love them all equally, but she's the one who's really bonded with me, she thinks I'm the best thing since slice, she's like a puppy not a bunny.

She did have a dental April last year, so it's not her first one and she did have a runny eye in the week of the 19th of May, but that cleared up itself after a day.

I better do some work as I'm so late getting in, my poor Holly-chops :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Back