• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dental today Vibes for Chance Please, u/d Home at 2!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
I have just dropped him off. They must have thought I was mad. He had his food, a carrot, a grater for the carrot (as that is the only way he will eat it) and a bunny teddy so that it smells of home, as she has been in his cage since Prin passed away. I did explain to the vet that I fully apreciated I looked like a mad woman.

I couldn't even say goodbye to him as I didn't want to say that. So I just handed him over. I feel awful now.

The house is so weird without a rabbit in it. It is the first time it has been like this in a year. Its awful.

Vibes for my cheeky boy please, we have both been through enough lately. I just need him to get better. xxxx

Last edited:
Loads of hugs for you and loads of healing vibes for Chance.Fingers crossed everything will go well today and he hasnt got the dreaded myxi.

Loads of hugs for you and loads of healing vibes for Chance.Fingers crossed everything will go well today and he hasnt got the dreaded myxi.

Me too, there is no way to test though as apparently if they are vaccinated the antibody will show in their system.

I can't see that he has somehow... I dunno. Who knows with rabbits anymore :roll:

I just need my little boy to pull through x

Aww Charlotte so sorry with all the worry you've had lately.
Loads of vibes on their way for Chance and a hug for you xx

I hope Chance will soon be well Charlotte. You've had such a difficult time lately

:cry:

((((((((((((((((( vibes )))))))))))))))))) for Chance

Janex

Vibes for Chance coming your way and calming vibes for you too!, hope it all goes well

Charlotte, have only just seen this.

Am thinking of you and sending masses of vibes to Chance. Hoping he will soon be back home with you.

Love and hugs,
Vanessa xx

Im naughty I always ring sooner than I should and say" I was worrying so much that i just had to ring."Let us know as soon as you hear anything Charlotte,Still got fingers crossed for Chance.

All ok! They are keeping him in over night cos of his respiratory system. I am so pleased. The vet totally took the michael about the stuff I sent with him. Oh I am so happy. Since Prin passed, Chance and I have got quite close.

One of his incisors crumbled to to root as they worked on it.
His molars didn't have significant spurs. However something has been causing the pain.......

I just want my little boy to be ok x

Back