• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Arrivals! Baby buns..

AnnaDelie

Mama Doe
After the death of my poor sweet Mitsy a few months ago, I couldn't go long without a bun, neither could my boyfriend.

Now we have two 8 1/2 week old mini's, we've had them since Sunday and my bf has been taking some pics on his SLR camera (sorry they are quite big).

This is Kiki..

DSC_4852.jpg

DSC_4851.jpg

and this is Hiro..

DSC_4860.jpg

DSC_4962.jpg

We got them out for a little bit together (as they're still so young) although he's become a bit obsessed with her now so they're coming out seperately from now on until they're neutered..

DSC_4839.jpg

DSC_4836.jpg

DSC_4903.jpg

I can't get over how small little Kiki is, my bf took this shot for future reference :D

DSC_4987again.jpg

I'm totally in love with them, I should have got the week off work! :)

oh my, what beautiful little tinys!! they are just darling, i think i want to pinch them both and keep them for myself!

those little faces! :love::love:

Hiro :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

soooo cute!

he hasnt been named after Hiro Nakamura from 'Heroes' has he? ;):lol:

and what mini's are they?

Hiya :wave: thanks all for your comments, they are much loved bunnies :love: :D

I just got them out for a run (seperately) Kiki was curiously hopping onto my feet and snuggling and Hiro was binkying everywhere (3 binkies in a row!), they seem to be loving it, which is fantastic to see :D

She is a pure mini lop and he is a mini lop cross although their ears haven't lopped fully yet, and I'm not sure if he will lop really (I believe their ears can lop anytime between 8 - 14 weeks?). They're half brother and sister.

My bf Delie loves the name Hiro, plus he looks like a "Hero" :)

Back