• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

holiday piccies

mrs munkee

Mama Doe
I meant to post these yesterday, but my internet kept crashing :roll:

so anyways, we had a fab holiday in the lakes! we pulled up on the campsite and parked the car and two buns came tearing past and started running rings around one of the tents! they then binkied off into the hedge. by this point I was practically jumping up and down myself with bunnies around every corner! and they were so tame - you could get within 3 feet of them and they would just sit there not bothered :shock::D

then we met this adorable little fellow who we named Dutchie (original I know :oops:)

so enjoy......

P1030008.jpg

P1030009.jpg

P1030010.jpg

P1020998.jpg

i have more piccies, but haven't uploaded them yet. but these bunnies were so happy and relaxed they were binkying and flopping everywhere :D

Aaaaaaw gorgeous. There's a site on the edge of Ullswater that hubby and I have been too where bunnies are everywhere too:D

he was gorgeous! only white on one side of his chest and shoulders though, but there was def dutch blood in the warren as there were at least two others with similar markings, but you could tell dutchie by the white mark on top of his head. :love:

never seen anything like it before, but then i've never got so close to wild bunnies

Back