• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

next door

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
they cant even look fter the dog they have already properly a staffie and today i heard her talking about getting a puppy a bulldog, why do they never learn:roll:

i know, the staffie they have goes mad all the time and when its out it just charges and headbutts the fences which are now damaged
my rabbits get soo scared too as they dont like it, i went out after i heard it making a noise today poor rosie climbed up to me from the run shaking like a leaf:( she's never done that before

lisa

i know, the staffie they have goes mad all the time and when its out it just charges and headbutts the fences which are now damaged
my rabbits get soo scared too as they dont like it, i went out after i heard it making a noise today poor rosie climbed up to me from the run shaking like a leaf:( she's never done that before

lisa

Have you spoken to them about it? its not the dogs fault! our neighbours dog kept barking and scaring my rabbits so i told them:)

Have you spoken to them about it? its not the dogs fault! our neighbours dog kept barking and scaring my rabbits so i told them:)

yeah i told them 2 weeks ago, she wouldnt come to door herself she got her mate to do it, its not their house theironly renting it, poor rosie ive never seen her like that:(

If they are really neglecting the animals then contact the RSPCA and if they continue to be a pest to you contact their landlord :(

Back