• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

newbies - marbles and me

mavis

New Kit
Hi :wave:,

Guess what? Im new. Great forum. Very helpful and informative. Everyone seems really friendly and I am looking forward to talking to other bunny mad people. The pics are adorable too.

About a month ago I was driving home in the dark and narrowly missed running over a rabbit in the middle of the road. I stopped and caught it and took it home with me. It was obviously very frightened but seemed quite tame and friendly. He is a beautiful, a dalmation rex I think. After asking around and checking shop windows for notices I havent found the owner, so have decided to keep him. I guess it was meant to be, we have named him marbles.

As he has been something of an unexpected house guest I have had to try and learn fast what he needs and how to properly care for him. Your web site has been a great help. He has now been castrated and had his vacs. I would love a girlbunfriend for marbles. Would really like to give a rescue bun a new home.

He is still settling in, but is starting to show his personality (cheeky little scamp). I have bought him a hutch, a run and some toys and he enjoys coming in the house to play. I love spending time with him but think he might like rabbit company better.

Working on pics and will post as soon as I get organized.

welcome! poor little mite running about in the road. :( so lovely that he's got his happy ending with you though! make sure you put up piccies soon!

Last edited:
hi mavis

welcome to ru - marbles is very lucky to have found you perhaps it was fate
the 2 of u met - looking forward in seeing some photo's - i have put lots of photo's of my 2 rabbits speckles n dobby

Back