• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

best place to buy timothey hay

I get mine from Downtown,its Oxbow but quite expensive.Pets at home do 1with dandelions and marigolds[think its by excel]which is much cheaper but still fairly good.B loves them both.

i got meadow but will be getting timothy too next time and its fab!!

I get the Meadow too, but it does have Timothy in - I'd get the Timothy on its own but T is a little fussier than Bell and will eat what's in the Meadow, but if he just has Timothy he won't eat as much hay. This way he eats loads of it, and as Bell will eat anything she's given it's not a problem. They also get oat hay which they both like.

I get the Meadow too, but it does have Timothy in - I'd get the Timothy on its own but T is a little fussier than Bell and will eat what's in the Meadow, but if he just has Timothy he won't eat as much hay. This way he eats loads of it, and as Bell will eat anything she's given it's not a problem. They also get oat hay which they both like.

ive gone through half the bale in a month!!

im constantly filling it up!

ive gone through half the bale in a month!!

im constantly filling it up!

I've got to admit this sack is going down much quicker than the previous one - they can't get enough of it :shock: I love the sound of them munching away on it - and seeing it sticking out of their mouths while they chew away on it. Half makes me want to try it as they look like they're enjoying it so much :lol: :lol:

I've got to admit this sack is going down much quicker than the previous one - they can't get enough of it :shock: I love the sound of them munching away on it - and seeing it sticking out of their mouths while they chew away on it. Half makes me want to try it as they look like they're enjoying it so much :lol: :lol:

i love when they hit the metal on the run and it bangs!! shoes how stalky it is!!

marsha has had the most golden poops since we got it!!

i love when they hit the metal on the run and it bangs!! shoes how stalky it is!!

marsha has had the most golden poops since we got it!!

When Bell and T first had it and their poos changed colour I got really worried - they do go ever so golden don't they? One benefit of having a huge bunny and a tiny bunny is the huge and tiny poos - I can see exactly how many both are doing, and both of them have turned a lovely golden colour :lol: :lol: :lol:

When Bell and T first had it and their poos changed colour I got really worried - they do go ever so golden don't they? One benefit of having a huge bunny and a tiny bunny is the huge and tiny poos - I can see exactly how many both are doing, and both of them have turned a lovely golden colour :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah that would be a good benefit!! haha!! the poop inspectors!

Back