• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carlton's Blog

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
Just read it, only just felt up to it after losing Princess. Its so good. I loved it. Laura you ar such a creative soul... I mean Carlton x

:wave: he's glad you like it! he did want to do a little piece about Prin a few days ago but he wasn't sure if he should ask you first, he didn't want to upset you x

He'll see what his little paws can come up with tonight! He's done two entries today already so he's pretty pooped! I'll ask him to do something a bit spesh when he wakes up! :p

Mama said that a lady called Jane is excited to read my blog, her Broad Bean is broken and she can't read it yet. I'm going to send her lots of bunny kisses when she gets to read it! If Mama makes me move out, I'm going to ring Jane!

I hope Jane sees this
Broad Bean! :lol:

Love the signiture Laura-his little teeth look so sweet!Went on his blog-only a male could fall off his perch when asleep!!!His diary so cool!:love::love:

Love the signiture Laura-his little teeth look so sweet!Went on his blog-only a male could fall off his perch when asleep!!!His diary so cool!:love::love:

:wave: thanks! that pic cracks me up, he has banana on his chin aswell!

he's always falling off stuff! he'll be on the edge off the sofa cleaning his dinkle and starts tipping sideways.... i've had to catch him more times than i care to remember! :lol:

:wave: thanks! that pic cracks me up, he has banana on his chin aswell!

he's always falling off stuff! he'll be on the edge off the sofa cleaning his dinkle and starts tipping sideways.... i've had to catch him more times than i care to remember! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Back