• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thistle Hall or Lavender Lodge

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
..which is better?

It will perm run to it....its been placed inside a "pen"...the side of our house onto next doors, cant explain. Were going to put a gate on the gap and put them in hutch at night. Its about 8ft by 6ft...There medium size rabbits (x2).

Natalie x

If I had to choose between the two, I would go for LL. I had a TH when I first got D&J, and it was a waste, because they never used the bottom. Plus, they hav'nt got lots of room at the top.

LL would be the one I would choose. I think MissySJ has got one for one of her pairs! :D
Jack x x

Why though lol....i need reasons!!!

x

come on msn a sec and i shall speak to you bout it...

but only cus its 5ftx2x2 on each level isn't it? its quite tall too, and if they have run access only on a day it will mean they have more space at nite when they are most access.

come on msn a sec and i shall speak to you bout it...

but only cus its 5ftx2x2 on each level isn't it? its quite tall too, and if they have run access only on a day it will mean they have more space at nite when they are most access.

No, its 4 1/2ft and 4ft high:?
Jack x x

Im sure thats sage house?

Thistle hall is the ones bekkie has and they provide a good amount of space for two buns.

and the ladder doesn't take alot of space...

i have 2 thistle halls and a lavender lodge. I have had 2 rabbits in each of them and my rabbits seem much happier in TH. just like humans, they sometimes fall out and need their separate space so this allows them to have a storey each.

also too much room is dedicated to a bedding area in LL and if it was a foot+ longer it would be better

I've 4 TH's with 2 buns in each - the hutches are then within their own runs of approx 7x4ft - personally for 2 buns I prefer TH & think they do to! All my buns spend a lot of time in both the top tier & bottom - I tend to put a corner litter tray in the tier & they all quite happily use it, which makes cleaning out for me a lot easier. Hope this helps - don't forget the piccies when you've finished this little project - with bunnies of course!! x

Back